office

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Creating Scent Recipes With Pink Zebra Sprinkles!



I just love my Pink Zebra sprinkles- not just because they smell wonderful, but because they are so much fun!  I love how every day I get to play around with them and figure out new scent recipes to try!  There are literally THOUSANDS of possibilities!  

For example, this is a picture of my recipe for “Twix”!  It’s a combination of Chocolate Whoopie Pie, Sugar Cookie, and Ooey Gooey Caramel!  My kids love this one!



My top seller for the Fall last year was “Autumn Bliss”- a combination of Farm House Cider and Oatmeal Raisin Cookie.  All it took was one sniff and people were buying it 2 jars at a time!

I am anticipating that this Spring and Summer I will be selling a lot of the floral and fruity mixes, like “Skittles”, “Tahitian Breeze” or “Laundry on the Line”.

I sell my recipe mixes for $8 a jar, and for every purchase I give a free sample of any recipe!  I accept PayPal, credit or debit.  You can view my album of recipe mixes for sale HERE on my Facebook page, and simply message me with your order! For the month of March I am doing a buy 3 get one FREE sale on all recipe jars! :)

Watch out, Pink Zebra sprinkle recipes are totally addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment