office

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sure, I'll take some FREE Pink Zebra products!

This month I am doing an awesome promotion called PARTY WARS!!!  You are probably wondering what in the world I have thought up this time...

It's all about Facebook/Online parties.  These things are so easy to do that they should be illegal.  Basically, I just set up an online party for you.  Then, we post about it on Facebook.  You tell your friends, co-workers etc... I post cool pics and we do updates and we make sales.  You get FREE and HALF PRICE stuff and you don't even have to leave your house!  Really?  Yeah...really. 

So I had this crazy idea to do "Party Wars" and take it to another level.  I made a post on my Facebook page letting everyone know that they should host a Facebook party for me in March, because whoever gets the most sales will get an extra $50 in FREE products ON TOP of their FREE and HALF PRICE host rewards that they get just for hosting the party!  Yep- I went for it.

So what do you think?  Do you want in?  Here is a look at our hostess rewards program (what you get before my awesome $50 bonus):



If you are waiting to find out what the catch is, there isn't one!  It's as easy as posting to Facebook!  You do it all the time anyway, so why not get something free out of it?

Here's how you can get in touch with me if you want to host an online party:

Email: MyScentCandy@gmail.com
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/myscentcandy 
  
Time's a wastin'!  You could be getting sales right now!

Lexi Moore
Executive Consultant

Check out the products here: www.scentcandy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment